Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ornate katana

If you're always wondering "How is Ornate Katana like?" "Is it good?" "Where do you get it?" Well stop wondering! I'm about to answer them
Where to get it
It is discontinued but you get it at Gamestop Or Gamestation from a 90 day membership card
Is it good
It may look very cool but it has similar stats of an Iron 2h
And if you have NO idea what this katana is then heres how you look when wielding

                                                           Sniper Says wielding an Ornate Katana 

1 comment:

  1. What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads.runescape accounts cheap.I hope to contribute & aid other customers like its helped me. Great job.

    ReplyDelete